Pros and Cons Of The Official World Golf Ranking
Is the official world golf ranking as good as it seems? Quickly, we'll be going through some advantages and disadvantages of this ranking system:
- Places emphasis on a player's latest performance
- Rolling two-year period makes the ranking comprehensive
- Constant modifications make it reflect present-day realities
- Understanding the calculation seems like a daunting task for many
- It may be a lagging indicator of a player's current form
- The two-year ranking period may be unfavourable for emerging players
Check the rankings
Taking a closer look into the rankings, you can easily know the players to put your eyes on.
Check the tournaments
Golf ranking indicates the players that will be invited for the next world golf championships and other major events.
Compare ranking points
More ranking points could indicate an increase in the performance of your favourites.
Place your bets
Place your bets on the golfers with increasing rankings in the best tournaments using the best bookmakers.
How To Bet On Sports
How To Bet On Basketball
How To Bet On Football
How To Bet On Esports
How to Bet On Golf
How to Bet On Ice Hockey
How to Bet On Volleyball
How to Bet On Horse Racing
How to Bet On Handball
How to Bet On Boxing
How to Bet On Tennis
How to Bet On Rugby
How to Bet On American Football
How to Bet On Snooker