- Fast transaction speeds ensure instant sportsbook deposits
- Top-rated Litecoin sportsbooks do not charge any transaction fees
- Extremely safe because of anonymous transactions
- Players can use Litecoin for sportsbook deposits and withdrawals
- Price volatility - the value of Litecoin keeps fluctuating
- No government protection if you lose your Litecoin wallet
Betting Sites that Accept Litecoin 2023
- Great selection of eSports
- Enticing 100% welcome bonus up to €600
- Various rewards for loyal and active bettors
- Live streaming only of eSports matches
- Cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals only
- There could be more betting markets
Extra Features: Bonuses, Casino, Live Streaming, Mobile App, VIP Programme
Payment Methods: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tether
- Live streaming feature
- Great Esports section
- Quick-to-react customer support
- No mobile betting app
- No loyalty/VIP scheme
- FAQ section isn’t very informative
Extra Features: Bonuses, Tournaments, Casino, Live Streaming, Odds Boost, VIP Programme
Payment Methods: ecoPayz, Neteller, Paysafecard, Bitcoin, Skrill, Litecoin, Visa, Ripple, MasterCard, Dash, Ethereum
- The sign-up offer gives you bonus funds on your first three deposits.
- Wide range of bonuses for existing customers.
- Many pre-match betting markets to choose from.
- You can make only one withdrawal request in seven days.
- No mobile betting app.
- No live streaming.
Extra Features: Tournaments, Casino, VIP Programme
Payment Methods: ecoPayz, American Express, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paysafecard, MasterCard, Visa
- The loyalty program gives enticing rewards to regular bettors.
- Cryptocurrency transactions offer various perks.
- 24/7 phone, email, and live chat support.
- Small withdrawal fee.
- No live streaming.
- There could be more betting markets.
Extra Features: Bonuses, Tournaments, Cash Out Func., Live Streaming, Odds Boost, VIP Programme
Payment Methods: American Express, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer, Litecoin, MasterCard, Ethereum, Visa
- Good welcome offer
- Highly reliable and safe sportsbook
- Multiple currencies are supported
- No live chat option
- No live streaming
- No mobile app
Betting Software: Novasoft
Odds Margin: 92%
Extra Features: Bonuses, Casino, VIP Programme
Payment Methods: Giropay, Bitcoin, Klarna, Litecoin, Neosurf, iDeal, MasterCard, Ethereum, Visa, Trustly
How to Use Litecoin in Betting Sites?
Making payments at Litecoin gambling portals is easy even for someone who is betting with Litecoin for the first time. You'll understand what we mean once you purchase your LTC and store it in a wallet. If you're feeling anxious about it, consider following the steps below to make your first deposit at Litecoin gambling sites.
Buy and Store Litecoin
People who wish to bet on sports or play online casino games with Litecoin must first purchase and store LTC. We have mentioned some of the best cryptocurrency exchanges for buying LTC and the best Litecoin wallets in this guide. Make use of them to purchase and store LTC for online gambling.
Choose a Reliable Litecoin Online Betting Site
Not all gambling websites allow betting with Litecoin, so you need to select a bookmaker that accepts LTC. Our experts have created a list of the best Litecoin bookmakers on this page. You can join any of the recommended bookmakers right now to bet on sports using your Litecoin deposit.
Deposit with Litecoin and Grab the Welcome Offer
Go to the section with payment methods, link your gambling account with Litecoin and choose Litecoin as your deposit method. Enter the amount you want to deposit and follow the necessary steps to complete the transaction. Be sure to claim the welcome offer once you deposit.
Place Sports Bets with Your Litecoin Deposit
Litecoin sportsbook deposits are pretty fast, so you should receive the funds in your betting account in an instant. Once you do, you can use your deposit and bonus funds or free bets to wager on various sports such as football, basketball, tennis, horse racing and hockey immediately.
Litecoin vs Bitcoin
One of the best things about many Litecoin bookmakers from the list in the UK is that they also allow players to make payments using Bitcoin. Since its inception, BTC has dominated the cryptocurrency market and is one of the best payment methods at online betting sites. See our comparison of BTC and LTC below.
Litecoin uses blockchain technology and a common ledger
The total number of Litecoins to be mined is 81 million
There are fewer Litecoin betting sites than BTC sites
Litecoin can be used to deposit and withdraw funds
The average confirmation speed for Litecoin transactions is 2.5 minutes
No transaction fees at the best online sports betting sites
BTC is based on blockchain technology and uses a public ledger
Miners can only unlock up to 21 million BTC
There are more Bitcoin betting sites than Litecoin betting sites
BTC is suitable for sportsbook deposits and withdrawals
The average confirmation speed for BTC payments is 10 minutes
No transaction fees to bet with BTC
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Litecoin?
Litecoin is a type of cryptocurrency that uses blockchain technology and an open-source platform.
Why Should I Bet with Litecoin?
Litecoin is a quick and safe cryptocurrency with no fees.
Will I Get Betting Bonuses for Depositing with LTC?
Yes, you can enjoy sports betting bonuses if you fund your betting account with Litecoin. But, you should check the bonus T&Cs to know if the payment method qualifies for bonuses.