- Betpack »
Author: Steven D. Thompson
Updated: 13/12/2022 9:43 AM
Betpack.com, its subsidiaries, partners, affiliates, and other associates are designed for entertainment only. Any information shared on the website or related content is not to be misconstrued as financial advice. The information and services offered on the website are free, and there are no special subscriptions, fees, or upgraded membership plans.
Explaining the Services
Betpack.com is a third-party sports betting affiliate platform that isn’t owned or operated by an online sports betting/gambling company. The platform is solely meant for sharing information and does not offer gambling services. Our information portal includes the latest news, bookmaker reviews, and recommendations of betting sites and related material.
We promote ads and banners for third-party service providers as an affiliate website. However, Betpack isn’t related to any of these platforms. We aren’t bound by or will be held accountable for any third parties linked to our website. However, our affiliation entitles us to earn a commission from search engine referrals and other similar activities on our website.
While we make every effort to keep the website updated, we realise we cannot guarantee the authenticity of every piece of information provided on the website. Every piece of information is correct and verified at the time of publication. However, we make no guarantees.
Furthermore, we won’t be held accountable for a visitor’s experience outside the website by following an external link. Gaming on the internet for financial gain is risky and must be practised at the reader’s discretion. As a third-party affiliate, our role is to suggest platforms that we believe offer the best services. By continuing to use the website, you explicitly agree to the statements made above and agree not to hold Betpack.com or any of its associates responsible for your wagering experience.
- All information on Betpack.com is aimed at online sports bettors. Betpack.com or any of its associates aren’t responsible for the viewers’ decisions or the accuracy of the information on the website.
- The website or its associates aren’t responsible for any financial loss suffered from using the website. Betpack.com is not an online sportsbook and does not accept real-money wagers.
- Gambling is risky. You’re advised to gamble using funds that you’re can afford to lose. While Betpack.com brings you the latest deals and the best offers from several online sportsbooks, we’re not liable for any losses incurred from gambling.
- Despite our best efforts to keep the website updated, we understand that certain information might be incorrect. Betpack.com is not liable for any losses incurred from following such information. Readers are advised to corroborate with sources before trusting the authenticity of the data.
- All forms of real money betting are risky, and the bets are down to individual choices. Betpack.com neither guarantee financial gain nor is accountable for the losses incurred from gambling.
- All the information on Betpack.com aims to educate readers and aspiring punters about gambling best practices. The website does not incite individuals to start gambling against their will.
- Betpack.com provides external links to partner websites. However, we are not responsible for your experience once you leave our website.
- While Betpack.com remains committed to finding the best odds and improving your chances of winning, we cannot guarantee a win every time or protection from losses. All odds are subject to changes and were correct at the time of publication.
- Past performances do not guarantee future results. Nothing is certain in terms of real money sports betting. Viewers are advised to risk money that they’re comfortable losing.
Betpack.com urges readers to familiarise themselves with the legal terms before using the website. We hold no responsibility for misunderstandings or miscommunication. Readers must be 18 years or older to visit Betpack.com. However, local age restrictions apply.