- Fast payment option of transferring funds to a sports betting account
- Bettors don’t need a bank account to deposit using P2P methodsHigh transaction fees compared to almost every other payment option
- You can send or receive money via agent locations without requiring internet
- Sports punters can deposit funds and cash out their winnings using P2P transfers
- Not good for low rollers because of high minimum transfer amounts
- High transaction fees compared to almost every other payment option
- P2P transfers are not as convenient as e-wallets and payment cards
Best Person to Person Betting Sites 2024
- Various sports betting bonuses
- Live streaming feature
- Cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals
- No sportsbook app
- Country restrictions
- Withdrawal fees
Odds Margin: 91%
Extra Features: Bonuses, Tournaments, Casino, Live Streaming, Odds Boost
Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, American Express, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, MasterCard, Person to Person, Ripple, Solana, Tether, Visa
- Instant deposits and withdrawals with cryptocurrencies
- Different types of sports betting bonuses
- Betting markets for the most popular sports
- Payment method restrictions
- Player restrictions in some countries
- Withdrawal charges
Odds Margin: 92%
Extra Features: Bonuses, Tournaments, Casino, Live Streaming, VIP Programme
Payment Methods: American Express, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer, Litecoin, MasterCard, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Visa, Ripple, Person to Person, Tether, Solana
How to Find a Bookie That Accepts Person to Person Payments?
One of the challenges you might face as a sports bettor is to find a sports betting site that suits your payment needs. You might spend a lot of time finding an online sports betting website that accepts person to person transfers. The easiest way is to check our list of the best bookmakers that use P2P methods. We follow the essential steps to review and list the most reliable P2P sportsbooks for our visitors.
Examine the Sportsbook
This step involves checking for the key elements of a reliable sportsbook. These include P2P and other trustworthy payment options, legitimate gaming licenses, quality customer support service, generous odds, various online sports betting markets and bonuses with friendly terms.
Create a Sports Betting Account
The best way to see what a betting site has to offer is to create a sportsbook account. This involves registering with a name, email address, physical address and login details. Registering for an account allows our experts to test the entire website to see the pros and cons.
Deposit with Person-to-Person Transfers
To find out if the selected sportsbook facilitates P2P transactions as promised, we visit the Cashier page and deposit using the available person to person options. We then claim the welcome bonus, place bets and withdraw some funds to ensure that everything works perfectly.
Rate and List the Sportsbook
The final step is about rating the sportsbook and listing it here to pick your favourite. We welcome you to choose from our list of top bookmakers that accept P2P deposits and withdrawals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Join Betting Platforms that Accept Person to Person Transfers?
P2P sports betting sites allow players to deposit funds into betting accounts internationally. Deposit transactions usually take a few minutes, and there’s no need to share bank details.
Can I Withdraw My Winnings Using Person to Person Transactions?
Yes, you can. But you should note that fees apply depending on the payout amount.
Are there Sports Betting Bonuses at P2P Bookmakers?
Yes, bettors at P2P betting sites can enjoy a wide range of promotions such as free bets, odds boosts and loyalty rewards.