- Players can use EcoPayz for deposits and withdrawals
- Instant deposits so you can start betting on sports in a matter of minutes
- You can use the EcoCard rather than sending your winnings to your bank account
- EcoPayz is a widely accepted payment solution with 2 decades of experience
- Only a few sportsbooks are accepting EcoPayz
- Several fees when using the EcoPayz service
Best ecoPayz Sportsbooks 2023
- Live streaming feature
- Great Esports section
- Quick-to-react customer support
- No mobile betting app
- No loyalty/VIP scheme
- FAQ section isn’t very informative
Betting Software: Upgaming
Extra Features: Bonuses, Tournaments, Casino, Live Streaming, Odds Boost, VIP Programme
Payment Methods: Neteller, ecoPayz, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paysafecard, Skrill, MasterCard, Dash, Ethereum, Visa, Ripple
- The sign-up offer gives you bonus funds on your first three deposits.
- Wide range of bonuses for existing customers.
- Many pre-match betting markets to choose from.
- You can make only one withdrawal request in seven days.
- No mobile betting app.
- No live streaming.
Extra Features: Tournaments, Casino, VIP Programme
Payment Methods: ecoPayz, American Express, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paysafecard, MasterCard, Visa
Find Out About ecoPayz Betting
EcoPayz vs Neteller
If you have been gambling in the sports betting industry for a long time, you must be familiar with Neteller. Just like Skrill, Neteller is an e-wallet owned by PaySafe Group and is one of the most popular payment methods at online betting sites. Therefore, you could use it instead of EcoPayz for online gambling purposes. The question is, why would you choose EcoPayz over Neteller and vice versa? Well, let’s see what players can expect from both payment options.
Sportsbook operators are gradually accepting EcoPayz
Supports more than 40 different currencies
Currency conversion fees of up to 2.99%
There are some free deposit options
Lots of online betting sites accept Neteller payments
Supports more than 25 different currencies
2.5% upload fee except for uploads of USD 20,000 (or equivalent) or higher
4.49% foreign exchange processing fee
Frequently Asked Questions
What is EcoPayz?
EcoPayz is a widely recognised payment solutions provider that allows customers to send and receive funds online via an e-wallet. Customers have to open an EcoPayz account and fund it using one of the available payment options.
What are the Best EcoPayz Betting Sites?
The best sportsbooks that accept EcoPayz are licensed and regulated by trusted bodies like the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. They also have nice bonuses, including free bet offers and risk-free bets. You can choose top-rated EcoPayz sports betting sites on this page.
Can I Withdraw My Online Sports Bet Winnings Using EcoPayz?
EcoPayz is both a deposit and withdrawal option, so you can use it to cash out your winnings.